We are pleased to offer our guests the use of our canopy on demand. The pavilion is erected for your event in a size and configuration to suit your needs. It is a wonderful setting for intimate weddings, celebrations, corporate events and retreats in this wonderful area of Portugal. There are wonderful green and sea views.
Marquee possible configuration sizes in the area to the right of the entrance of Morada Sol:
6m*2m (appropriate for non-seated gatherings such as buffets or small group exercise space)
6m*4m (maximum 24 people seated)
6m*6m (maximum 40 people seated)
6m*8m (maximum 50 people seated)
6m*10m (maximum 65 people seated)
or 6m*12m (maximum 80 people seated)
The maximum size when the tent is erected in front of Montemar is 6m*4m (maximum 24 people seated)
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for the picture-perfect place to share that special moment? Somewhere intimate where your guests can stay over? Look no further!
At the edge of the enchanted village of Malveira da Serra, Morada do Sol is gracefully nested in a beautiful valley of the Sintra mountains.
If a small, intimate celebration is what you want, we will make it as memorable as possible!
Cascais is the ideal location for celebrations with your dear ones. Morada do Sol is only 30km from Lisbon airport, surrounded by magnificent beaches and mystical mountains, natural beauty and heritage.
Looking for a different experience with your team?
We can create a customized experience matching your team goals!
Morada do Sol offers not only accommodation, but also a spacious living area, ideal for meetings.
If you are a nature lovers, our gardens are perfect for creative minds!
- Perfect infrastructure in a beautiful location and as much or as little organisation as you wish;
- High-speed Wi-Fi indoors and outdoors
- Very good mobile coverage;
- Accommodation as selected in beautiful houses for up to 30 people;
- Beautiful workplace in the terrace, spacious lounges, garden and many other corners;
- Complete organization of your trip including travel arrangements and other services if required
- Hiking, running and mountain biking at your doorstep in an inspiring national park
- Informal environment in a real home (so goodbye lonely nights in hotel rooms, hello talking to people around a fireplace)
- Informal and inspiring environment
- Catering by arrangement
WHAT TO EXPECT
Informal and inspiring environment where you have the liberty to decide what type of activities you want to do, there are no restrictions that some hotels may demand. You also have a bonus, work whilst looking at mountain views and disconnect from the city being just 5km away from it. 30 minutes by car from Lisbon culture and its international airport, 5 Km from Cascais and Sintra downtown and 3 Km from world-famous Guincho sandy beach where you can surf and do other water sport activities. You can also try outdoor activities within the Sintra-Cascais National Park or golf in one of the 5 courses within 5 Km radius from Morada Sol. In Cascais downtown try one of our restaurant suggestions or shop in the local stores.
- Outdoor activities
- Cultural tours
- Catering services
- Honesty bar
- Specific consultancy or coaching