10 Reasons why you should choose Morada do Sol for your next surfing holiday:
1) Located at the heart of the Lisbon Coast, the European Capital of Surfing
2) 3 kms from beautiful Guincho Beach, offering 350 days of surfing a year, in a stunning natural setting
3) More than 20 surf spots within 20 minutes, varying from hollow beach breaks to long point breaks
4) 40 minutes from the World Surfing Reserve in Ericeira, and its famous point and reef breaks
5) Less than an hour from Peniche and WCT venue at Supertubos, the European Pipeline
6) Located in a cool village where you will surf shops, shapers, restaurants and bars
7) Possibility of changing surf lessons for a surf guide or for yoga classes
8) Set in the beautiful setting of the Sintra – Cascais Natural Park
9) 10 minutes from the centre of Cascais, and 30 minutes from the centre of Lisbon
10) Plenty to see and to do in the rich and lively cultural and social environment of Lisbon
Welcome to the brand new surfing packages at Morada do Sol via Sol Domus!. We have negotiated very special prices for your surf holiday in Cascais in the Lisbon Coast inclusive of accommodation, surf tuition, equipment and transport. Lisbon airport is 30km away and transfers can be arranged on request.
Morada do Sol is located in Malveira da Serra, in a beautiful valley of the Sintra Hills; 3kms from Guincho Beach, where surfing is consistent all year round. In the village there are surf shops run by professional shapers, restaurants, bars and more. Cascais, home to Europe’s biggest events in professional surfing, is 6km away; and Lisbon is 30 minutes away.
Guincho is blessed all year round with consistent swells, offering multiple breaks in a long sandy beach, for around 350 days of surf a year. Expect glassy conditions in the morning.
Some of Europe’s premier surfing grounds, such as WCT venue Supertubos at Peniche or the World Surfing Reserve in Ericeira, are less than an hour away.
Cascais and Estoril areas offer waves ranging from waist high to well above overhead, in several different breaks. Locals are friendly and interested in sharing their knowledge.
- Surf classes * (some surf classes can be swapped for Yoga classes)
- All necessary equipment
- Transport to and from the best surfing spots